Truly I’m the worst possible blogger there ever was. I’m back again! Who knows for how long.
I’ve noticed that pictures are much more effective in a culture with short attention spans. Anything longer than a standard paragraph and *click*, you’re on to the next page. I’m a exactly the same way so don’t deny it. There’s just too much beauty to go around in fashion.
Without further adieu, here are things I’m currently fascinated by:
1. Chris Benz Fall 2010 sketch (from an old style.com post). Reminded me of birds of paradise…
2. Amethyst rocks, especially attached to jewelry. I carry one around with me just for good measure.
3. Going to middle-of-nowhere America on Google Maps. You know… the conservative farming states that disgustingly voted for McCain… Sad to think that such people live in such beautiful locations. Honestly, it’s a lot of fun picking a random spot on the map and exploring.
4. Artist Jeff Koons — a legendary pop art talent. He’s mostly known for his exaggerations of dog balloons. The artist himself claims that there aren’t any hidden meanings behind his work, so I’m not going to think too hard.
5. Music from the Chanel Haute Couture fall 2010 collection was amazing. If you don’t like classical music, don’t bother. Posting one of the songs below:
Wish I could share the bajillion other tabs on my browser right now, but I have lots of Marketing to do. Promise to link things more also. I’m sure it’s more legal that way. Here’s to more inspiration posts! 🙂